Neil's House is the primary safehouse in the game.
Neil Myall and his family live in a split level house located on Rennes St. in West Barberville. The house has many rooms that are fitted with the following:
- Neil has a flatscreen TV located on a stand. One level of the stand has a DVD player, and the other level has a collection of DVDs.
- There are two sofas and one armchair, as per the reference photo. The coffee table, however, has a good deal of clutter on it, most of them coming from coffee table books relating to trivial and mundane topics, such as "Danish Crop Circles" and "George Carlin's Vintage Car Collection".
- The sliding door in the dining room opens out to a patio deck.
- Neil's refridgerator has lots of clutter on it, such as paperwork, pictures of friends and family, etc.
- There is a bottle of liquor in the kitchen that Neil can drink from.
- Neil's bed has Washington Injuns comforters and pillows on his bed, along with two nightstands with lamps on them.
- There is a basic desk with a computer near the bathroom door.
- Todd's Room could resemble Jimmy's room from GTA 5, except for the posters being related to rave/techno music and the TV being smaller.
Neil's Office (smallest bedroom)Edit
- Neil has a very large vinyl record collection backed up against the wall from the closet.
- Backed up against the wall next to the door, there is a desk with a map on it. There is a laptop computer on the desk.
- Next to the window, there is a brown leather chair facing the record collection,. Next to it, there is an upscale end table with an ashtray on it.
- In the middle of the room, there is a 4x8 model train layout. There is a small train circling the layout whenever the player interacts with it.
- There's many details relating to Neil's military history in the office, such as a POW Flag hanging over the desk, a wall-mounted rifle, and a display case for his army medals.